A recent database crash wiped out our Wiki, including all the documentation and everyone's hard work. Unfortunately, the backups were not being executed correctly. We're going to re-build the wiki from scratch, and we ask for your patience during this time. Thank you!
I have reconstructed this page. Links to be added later, after I add the correct entries to the Wiki.
Here's how to get artist space on the VCL!
Very Important: Please follow each of the following steps. Complete each step before going onto the next one. If you miss a step, you will delay your application and frustrate the administrators.
- Read all of the following pages. Some pages have interesting links which you can follow if you like, but you must read at least the following:
- If your samples are images, use our Scan Checklist.
- If you've not already done so, create an account on the VCL Forum.
- Upload Your Samples to the NAA forum, so we can ensure they follow our rules. We'll either suggest further editing to your samples, or give you the go ahead for the application. (Note: Keep an eye on the thread, and if assessors ask you to fix an image up, then reply/post with the fixed image(s) in the same/first thread that you started. Don't create a new thread.)
- Complete the Application Form.
- Go through the Application Form Checklist, and send in your application.
- Once we respond, you can read the Artist Manual for instructions.